Directions to come
Agrandir le plan
The campus of Ecole Centrale Paris is located at Châtenay-Malabry, 10km south of Paris with easy access using public transport, see here for more information. The Industrial engineering Laboratory is located on this campus; more precisely, we are located on the third floor of the building Dumas (bâtiment Dumas). Click hereafter on the icon to see a campus map showing where the lab is located.
Coming to the Campus
- N 20, coming from PORTE d'ORLÉANS, take the direction Antony and drive as far as carrefour de la "Croix de Berny"; Turn right direction "VERSAILLES (Châtenay-Malabry)", continue 500 meters and turn right, D67 direction Sceaux (avenue Sully Prudhomme) then at the next roundabout turn left (Grande Voie des Vignes).
- N 118, coming from PETIT-CLAMART, exit A 86 direction CRETEIL, then exit n°29 "Châtenay-Malabry Robinson". Follow N186 through Châtenay. Turn left D67 direction Sceaux (Avenue Sully Prudhomme) then at the first roundabout turn left (Grande Voie des Vignes).
- Par l'A86, coming from CRETEIL, exit n° 26 direction Châtenay-Malabry (N186). After 800 meters turn right D67 direction Sceaux (Avenue Sully Prudhomme), then at the first roundabout turn left (Grande Voie des Vignes).
- From Orly airport, take the to Antonyon the . At Antony, take the bus 395 direction "Clamart - G. Pompidou", and stop at "Grande Voie des Vignes - École Centrale".
- From Roissy Charles De Gaule, take the direction Paris, go through paris on the RER and continue south of Paris direction "Saint Remy les Chevreuse". Stop at Antonystation. Take the bus 395 direction "Clamart - G. Pompidou", and stop at "Grande Voie des Vignes - École Centrale".
Ecole Centrale Campus Map
- Click ici for directions provided n the Ecole Centrale Paris web site