Semih Yalcindag, doctoral student
- Since 2010, Joint Ph.D., "Home Health Care Operations Management", Ecole Centrale Paris and Politecnico di Milano
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, Sabanci University, Turkey
- B.S., Systems Engineering, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Home health care
- Operations management services
- Optimization models for planning activities
- Human Resource Scheduling and Routing Problems in Home Health Care Context: A Literature Review. Semih Yalcindag, Andrea Matta and Evren Sahin. Technical report, Laboratoire Génie Industriel, Ecole Centrale Paris, October 2012. (Cahiers de recherche 2012-10). (URL) (PDF) (BIB)
- Operator Assignment and Routing Problems in Home Health Care Services. Yalcindag, S., Matta, A., Sahin, E., 2012. , in: Proceedings of CASE 2012, Seoul, Korea, pp. 325–330.
- Using Emission Functions in Modeling Environmentally Sustainable Traffic Assignment Policies. O.I. Kolak, S.I. Birbil, O. Feyzioglu, N. Noyan and S. Yalcindag, 2012., Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, Accepted/In Press.
- Human resource scheduling and routing problem in home health care context: a literature review. Yalcindag, S., Matta, A., Sahin, E., 2011. , in: Proceedings of ORAHS 2011, Cardiff, UK, pp. 8–22.