Tengfei Nie, Doctorant
- Sept. 2008 - present, joint PhD student of USTC(Management School, University of Science and Technology of China, China) and ECP (LGI, Ecole Centrale Paris, France);
- Sept. 2004 - Jul. 2008, Bachelor of Management, Management School, Anhui Polytechnic University, China;
- Behavioral Operations Management(mainly about decision-makers' socail preferences, such as fairness concern and reciprocity, in the supply chain),Supply Chain Contract, Game Theory and Optimization Problem
- Zhang, J.J., Nie, T.F., Du, S.F. (Corresponding). Optimal Emission-Dependent Production Policy with Stochastic Demand. International Journal of Society Systems Science, 2011, 3(1/2): 21-39. doi: 10.1504/IJSSS.2011.038931.
- Du, Shaofu, Nie, Tengfei, Chu, Chengbin and Yu, Yugang, Newsvendor Model for a Dyadic Supply Chain with Nash Bargaining Fairness Concerns (December 7, 2012). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2188695.
- Shaofu Du, Tengfei Nie, Chengbin Chu, Yugang Yu. Reciprocal Supply Chain Considering Intention Impact (April 15, 2013). Available at SSRN: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2250989.