Zhaofu Hong, Doctorant
- 2011-Now, École Centrale Paris, Ph.D candidate of Engineering Industry. --Director: Professor Chengbin CHU
- 2009-Now, Lanzhou University, Ph.D candidate of Management Science. --Director: Professor Yugang YU
- 2006-2009, Lanzhou University, Master of Enterprise Management
- 2002-2006, Lanzhou University of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
- Operations Research and Operations Management: Supply chain management, Production research, Green manufacturing with government emission regulation.
- Yugang Yu, Zhaofu Hong, Linda Zhang, etc. (2013). Optimal selection of retailers for a manufacturing vendor in a vendor managed inventory system. European Journal of Operational Research, 225, 273-284.
- Yugang Yu, George Q. Huang, Zhaofu Hong, etc. (2011). An Integrated Pricing and Deteriorating Model and a Hybrid Algorithm for a VMI (Vendor-Managed-Inventory) Supply Chain. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 8, 673-682.
- Yugang Yu, Zhaofu Hong and Chengbing Chu. (2013). A Dynamic Lot Sizing Model with Carbon Emission Constraint and Multi-mode Production: A general property and a Polynomially Solvable Case. 10th IEEE International Conference on In. Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC).
- Zhaofu Hong, Chengbing and Yugang Yu. (2012). Optimization of production planning for green manufacturing. 9th IEEE International Conference on Information Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC).
- Wen Lin and Zhaofu Hong. (2011). An integrated model for optimizing advertising cooperation in a VMI (vendor managed inventory) supply chain, IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics, and Informatics (SOLI).