- In this section you will find all information related to the case studies and associated documents.
- During the summer school, three different case studies will be presented and then discussed by the participants.
- Participants will be divided into groups of six participants and each group will have to work on one case study during the two weeks.
- A team of lecturers, as you can see in section Lecturers, will mentor and advise the groups and will lead them during all the sessions planned.
- The final goal is to provide delivrables and present the result at the end of the summer school.
- There are three different case studies proposed and each group will work on one of them.